Church IT & other technology. Lessons from a one man IT show.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

the bandwagon

I know, I know. This blogging bandwagon is really full. I'm not sure that there's room for more, but I'm going to try to find a seat. Actually I'm doing this for me - regardless if anyone stops for 2 seconds to read it. This is an experiment. Maybe this will force me to be more intentional and focused at work. This is, after all, going to be about what I do for a living. There may be a personal reference here or there, but my goal is to summarize my many projects and maybe get a little feedback. More to come . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Amani Lazar said...

I just want to say good luck..
and i will return..:)

2:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to wide world of blogging :-)

11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home