Church IT & other technology. Lessons from a one man IT show.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Google Notebook

How many times have you read something online that you wanted to remember, but bookmarking it doesn't cut it? I've been using Google Notebook for a few weeks now, and I really like it. After you install the tiny app, you can add pages & content to your notebook either by selecting and right-clicking, or clicking the notebook icon added to your browser. Then you can organize your content under headings and/or separate notebooks. And, of course the notebook is accessible from your Google account so you can access it from anywhere. You can also make your notebook public, so others can search and view your notes.
This is great for me because I do so much reading and research all over the net. Now I can have a central repository of the really cool stuff I run across.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home