Church IT & other technology. Lessons from a one man IT show.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

We had company

You know when you were a kid and your parents were having company over, everyone spent hours making the house clean and shiny and you had to be on your best behavior? That's the way it felt at CLC over the last couple days. In fact, if I had seen the secret service I'd have sworn the president was visiting.

Well, I didn't see the men in black, but he did have an entourage. Bill Hybels of Willowcreek Community Church flew in to CLC for a brief gathering with local pastors. CLC is a host site for the 2006 Leadership Summit, which will feature Hybels, Andy Stanley, Bono (yes, the Bono) and others.

Hybels visit was to promote the summit and encourage other churches to attend. Of course I wasn't privy to be in the little gathering, but I heard it was pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home